6.5.13

twenty!

hey guys! as some of you may know, my birthday is on may 2nd. soooo i'm officially twenty now! *sob* i feel really, really old, since the beginning of my age doesn't start with the number 1 anymore.
but as a certain lecturer (i don't know if he's still stalking my blog or not, but if he is, hello sir!) said, "twenty is the new young" so here i am, embracing my new age :"


and to celebrate my twenty-ness (what the hell is this word supposed to mean, lol) i changed my header and buttons! yay! no more photos of me, which i just realised is very narcisstic, by the way.



i love the header! really, really love it. i didn't make it for this blog, actually. i was just testing my intuos5 since it was barely touched, but my scribble turned out quite good, in my opinion. do you recognize the dog in this picture? it's neil! there's a post in my blog somewhere telling about all my dogs, you should check it out! :)



this one right here is the cartoon version of me, and it's clickable (the one on the right side, not this one of course)






these three buttons right here, well, you know what these are for, right? the facebook and twitter buttons are clickable, but the email isn't. yea i put it there so you know where to email me.



and by the way as a design student i accept design orders so if you by any chance need anything to design such as invitation, drawings, logos, posters, blog layout, or anything else; or if you stumbled into anything interesting that i made in my blog and you want me to make it for you, you could always email me or contact me through facebook and twitter! *with a price, of course. heehee :D


i do think this is the end of my post right here, so bye! have a good day!


23 comments:

  1. lucu bangettttttttt.. anjing lu sih lucu2 gw gak tahan je <3
    balik jkt maen bareng lgi ajak ella megan lagi ya

    xx
    1793
    http://threenineone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucu kaannn lu harus liat aslinyaaa neil emesh banget gila hahaha! ayoookk main lagiii! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thankyouuu :) you drew some amazing portraits too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. makasih diiinn <3 mau dibikinin artwork kyk gitu? ahaha

      Delete
  4. welcome to the jungle..! fellow twenty-ness..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh lucu bgt illustrasinya <3333333
    Following you :)

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thankyou very much :) i'll follow you back :)

      Delete
  6. imut banget ilustrasinya.. love love love..
    such a cute post :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih :) i've visited your blog; it's great!

      Delete
  7. Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog.
    As a reply for your kindness, let me click on your blog link hehe. ;)
    That's a nice illustration. Love it so much. <3
    I've followed your blog and put a link on mine. Have a nice day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday dear. semoga gak telat ! ♥
    yes, I made it by my self :)
    thanks for the comment, can't wait for your next post!
    have a blessed year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! naahh it's better late than never <3

      Delete
  9. happy birthday deaar! I really like your header too it's so cutee

    Would you like to visit/follow each other?<3
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 20s!! I remember the feeling! I was kind of sad too when I turned 20... now I'm 24, I will be sad when I turn 25 lol
    your dog is adorable and your new icons too!
    I invite you to visit my blog, I hope you like it
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is too cute. Love all the illustrations. :)

    Adly,
    of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello thanks for stopping by! He's a yorkshire terrier puppy:) a yorkie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, cute blog design! happy belated birthday, 20 rasanya masih sama kaya 19 kok, hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is sooo cuteee!! <3 <3
    visit and drop comment to my blog
    follow me and i'll follow back ;)

    -NYB
    http://nybsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete