27.8.12

finally!

LOL so sorry for the lack of update, yes blame it on my super lazy ass, as always.

Here are the photos I promised from the big holiday. Not much, actually. I don't even take photos on the trip to Shenzhen because I'm too tired to bring my DSLR. I don't regret it, you know why? Because we just went to one store and another, LOL. Shopping ftw!

Macao sky. isn't it beautiful?





the insides of the hotel that I stayed in, The Venetian. super super cool!






one of Macao's amusement park, The Fisherman's Wharf.




ruins of St Paul. this photo has gone through some editing. it's really, really hot here.




DISNEYLAND. simply the happiest place on earth.




this was taken in Disneyland. i love this photo, don't you?




Hongkong at night



There. Isn't it great? I had promised myself I will go there again someday. We totally had some fun! Below are photos of me and my brothers, doing stupid things at Disneyland and Madame Tussaud's.









Click if you want bigger pictures. All photos were mine, and please please tell me if you want to use it. I don't like watermarks because it would ruin the pictures, and you can easily crop it. So please respect me by simply inform me if you want to use it. All pictures were taken with Canon EOS 550D EF-L 17-40mm f/4.0, and edited with Adobe Photoshop CS5.


That's it. I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I am. I bought a few things from the trip, maybe I'll show you later on the next post. But hey, I won't promise anything, haha. Good day!

3 comments:

  1. omgomg lucu bgd!! ♥
    Macao looks super fun. haha mesti kesitu one day.
    email pin bb ato line dong syang! who knows we can meet up ! ;)

    stay pretty.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've sent email to your gmail account :)

      Delete