12.5.12

dogs

hellooo looks like i haven't update this blog for so long..

but here i am! :)
2nd of may is my birthday and i'm 19 now. feel so old. i got a surprise from my friends here, and a special post from hanna, thankyou guys, can't imagine life here without you all.
but i'm not gonna talk about it now because well it's already 12th of may, right?


i'd like to share to you guys about my angels who walk with paws, i miss them so bad! cannot wait to meet them soon. i like dogs since i was a little kid and i love them ever since. i even bought a dog here in malaysia, his name is neil and he's sleeping beside me right now. such an angel.


this is RV. pronounced arvie. the first dog i got when my father finally allowed me to keep pets at home. he's a golden retriever and in his late sevens. he's the cool type, he doesn't like to bark and doesn't like to be hug either, if i call him he will slide his body to mine and then sit or lay down in front of me. kinda like a cat :) he's always aware, even the slightest sound could woke him up. he can open the door by himself. i miss him :(


coco or casanova von wolfgang, the sable pomeranian. it's a she. and she's 3 years old. she's very tiny, but her size doesn't prevent her to confront bigger-sized dogs than her. she doesn't like other dogs actually, especially alpha, and she's attached with me more than anybody else in the family. she doesn't go along well with people other than my family and me. i slept with her in my room, and that's why it's so hard to leave her when i went to malaysia. she's always happy to see me, when i arrived home on holidays she's the first one who welcomed me by scratching on my legs, begging to be hold. she's so cute :D i miss her so bad :(



 alphael von blumenthal or alpha for short. he's a samoyed, and he's the biggest, fluffiest, whitest dog i've had. alpha is only 2 years old, but he's much bigger than RV. if he stands on his back feet, the top of his head reach my chest area. i'm 168 cm. can you imagine how big he is? even his head is bigger than mine. he's the naughty one in the family. he likes to disturb RV and coco. that's why coco doesn't like him, haha. he loves sleeping. a lot. unlike other dogs, he isn't aware when he sleeps. even if i wake him up by shaking his body, he will just open his eyes, see what's bothering him and if he see it's just me, straightly go to sleep again. he's very smart. he learned the command hand and high five for only a day. he figure out how to turn on the water tap and how to open the door all by himself. can't wait to hug him again :D







 this is neil ;D i named him after neil patrick harris, the famous barney stinson. neil just turned one on march. he's a toy poodle. he's the cutest! he's fatter than ever i like to call him nebuilky, LOL. he is very nosy, haha, if i am in front of the laptop or doing anything else, he come from nowhere and sit or lay down beside me, kinda like asking "what are you doing?". he is a scaredy cat, or in his case, scaredy dog :3 he doesn't like going to a new room or under the table or anything like that. he's very smart, he can do sit, lay down, up, speak, and hand. he always made cute faces when i capture his photos, as you can see :)


that's it. that's my dogs. i can't imagine living without all of them.  love them all so much :D :D
by the way, lost my blackberry, so if you read this and you're one of my contact, just delete my bbm pin. add my whatsapp! and instagram @janicevania :D :D

11 comments:

  1. nice photos indeed! are those taken by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i took all those photos myself :)

      Delete
  2. Doggies doggies DOGGIES!!! I love Alpha! He looks so cute!!!!! I love big dogs, and he looks like you can use him as a pillow!!! XDD

    I wish I could have a dog again! Mine just passed away last August, I miss him so much! I still feel sad every time I go home and he's not there to welcome me any more ='(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joanneee i always thought you are one of the cat person LOL
      sorry for your loss :( you should really buy or adopt oneee i can't imagine living without a dog as my companion

      Delete
  3. ★ (・∀・)

    love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
    i am following you, would you like to follow me back? -:)

    my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      yup, i'll follow you back! :D

      Delete
  4. first, happy belated birthday, ya :) this is so sweet, aku juga dog person dan punya 2 anjing. tapi salah 1 dari mereka sudah di surga :')
    xx,
    indi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seneng bangeettt kak indi mampir di blog aku! :)
      aku tau, anjing kak indi eris kan? titip salam ya buat eris :D

      Delete
  5. yang punya blog mirip ama vokalisnya vierra deh, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucu-lucu doggie nyaaa.. btw, di malay pelihara anjing emg nya tinggal dimana kalo boleh tau hhehe? Cyberia yaa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa di cyber kok tapi diem2 hihi :3
      kalo ketauan ntar diusir soalnya anjingnyaa :D anak limkok jakarta kan? salam kenal yaaa hahaha

      Delete