10.3.12

blue eyes

i've always wondered how it would be like to have blue eyes..

it's not that i don't like the color of my eyes. i love them. it's not like most indonesians who have black colored eyes, mine is dark brown. not many people could see them, it's not too obvious. but if they look closely, they can see the real color of my eyes.

but the thing is, i don't want to wear softlens. simply because i don't like to wear them. it hurts. and causes itch. and the good colored-lens are expensive and can only be used for a short period of time. besides, i only wanna know how do i look if i have blue eyes. so the answer is what? right, photoshop it is :)


my real dark brown eyes and the photoshopped blue eyes.


 seriously, do i look good with blue eyes? would you accept me as one of the deschanel's sister? 
janice deschanel LOL



and i'm thinking.. how about letting you guys know how i did this? it would be my first tutorial post, yay!


open image in new tab to enlarge it

phew.. now this is a long post. i do this whilst doing my assignments (LOL) and haven't done it yet, so i guess i'd better get back to it. it's fun doing a tutorial, i'll make some more later :D

oohh by the way, neil is now bald.. but he's still cute as ever.


lots of love,
 
 jeje and neil :3

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your attention to my last post :D
    I saw your picture http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/janicevania/8779253941/1/tumblr_lprr4l5gPt1r1vbtx and I think that we have the same 'wing' here, hehe
    Do you mind to follow each other or exchange links?

    http://starsnapshot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oke, I follow you then, and put your link at my blog page..
    So I'm waiting for your follow and link back too :D

    ReplyDelete