22.11.10

questionnaire questionnaire

nothing else to do, soooo
i'm gonna answer this questionnaire :)



Why are you single?
i'm not single LOL, i'm taken and i'm happy :D
Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
it's a babymilo shirt, black coloured, a little worn out because i bought it long time ago, but it's comfy to wear to sleep.
What's currently bothering you?
hmm, what's bothering me? nothing, i'm too happy to be bothered by anything.
What do you currently hear?
beggin' by madcon. and i'm hearing it now.
When was the last time you had your hair cut?
saturday! actually not hair "hair", just my fringe, and it was cut by lora, not an actual hairdresser.
When were you last outside?
        5th o' clock. i picked my brother up from his course.
Are you wearing shorts?
yup! i love wearing shorts.
Does the thought of marriage scare you?
not at all. you know, marriage is every girl's dream! (girls like ME, actually) 
What are you doing today?
let me list it for you.. sleep-wake up-breakfast-internet browsing-go to brother's room because my room's being cleaned up by maid-internet browsing-lunch-internet browsing-pick bro up-internet browsing.. so if i wrapped it up, my life only goes around my laptop. i miss going to college, the holiday is soooo long! *sigh* 
Look to your left, what is there?
my cellphone. 
What time did you go to sleep last night?
12 a.m., i think.. i don't really look at the time.
When is your Birthday?
may 2nd :D 
The way to win your heart?
my boy had already won it LOL ask him :3
What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
this weekend.. hmm, playing computer? *sigh*
Were you happy when you woke up today?
nope. just.. so-so.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
maybe. yea? nope, i think. i don't think so. even if i have, i've forgotten already o.O
Would you ever donate blood?
i'm scared by the thought of injection only. you just need the word syringe to make me shiver. and i don't know how to do the medical check-up for my college in july. *long deep sigh* so, NO, thank you.
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
yes, my little brother, but on the phone only. he hasn't got his bass voice and he really sounded like me so even my mom usually guess us wrong.
Do you have reason to smile right now?
yep. i have a loving boyfriend and he's texting with me, i'm on a bed in my brother's room enjoying my holiday, so why shouldn't i smile? :)
What do you do when you're stressed out?
plug up my earphone and immediately listen to my playlist. music always make my day :D
Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
of course :3 
Could you forgive a boyfriend or friend who physically hurt you?
physically? that's mean. maybe, i'll have to look at the situation first.
Do you open up to people easily?
yes, and i myself not too fond of this, LOL. but i'm a sanguine, what do you expect?
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
i don't remember. LOL. yea, i really can't remember.
What is the last pill you swallowed?
i don't know. it's been a long time since i've been sick.
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"What to do, what to do?" but end up on the computer anyways. *another deep long sigh*
Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
i didn't have bad mood today :) sanguines like me are always happy, aren't we? LOL
Where is the person you like right now?
at his home, of course :D
What was the first thing you did this morning?
nothing, just spin around on my bed, LOL
Do you care of what people think of you?
it depends, actually. if i have any future plans with them, probably yes. but if not, so why the hell should i care? 
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
my best bud lora :D
What are you looking forward to right now?
        photography class, tomorrow! yayyy!
Do you miss someo​ne?
actually, i'm missing a friend from my junior high school. chelsi, if you read this, this is for you, LOL. and i miss my boy, aww i always miss him :3
Where was your default pic taken?
in my bedroom.
Does your crush like you?
i don't have a crush.
Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?
yup of course :D my father, my bro, my boy, my friends :) they mean a lot to me.
If you could go back in time and change something would you?
maybe. but if i change something, maybe the situation will not be like this right now, and i love how life rolls now, so, no.
Do you hate smokers?
nope. but i hate it if they smoke near me. i don't like the smell.
Is it hard for you to get over someone?
very hard, oohhh i'm not too fond of changes, really.
Ever had a near death experience?
not really.
Something you do a lot?
surf the web, chat, do stuff when I should be doing other things.
Last person you cried in front of?
my boyfriend? i forgot.
Where will you be 18 hours from now?
in limkokwing university, attending photography class :3
Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
nope. i like my skin the way it is.
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
not really, my friends said i don't have shame gland, LOL
Does anyone hate you for no reason?
        maybe. people these days are getting weirder and weirder, you know.
Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
nope.
What are you stressed out about?
i'm not stressed out now.
Where do you want to go university?
limkokwing university. i'm already in :D
What's your favourite season?
i live in indonesia, a tropical land, so there aren't many seasons. but if i may say, i like autumn the best. not too cold, not too hot, the leafs are falling.. perfect.
What was your favourite grade?
9th grade. we don't have to study much, and the friends are great. i want to do it again if i could :3
When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
no idea. saturday, maybe? any day, actually, since i have nothing to do.
Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
        my parents
Are any of your friends pregnant?
nope.
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
yes! :D
Favourite number?
2 and 8
Ever been in love?
of course. i'm in love now!
What do you like most sunrise/sunset?
both of them are just beautiful, i like both.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or the lights off?
lights off.
Are you wearing make-up?
nope. can't. not too fond of it.
What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
watching a movie titled "forgetting sarah marshall". a little bit ewwy but overall good :)
What's the last thing you said and to who?
to my boyfriend. i just called him, we talk a little while, and the last thing i said to him is "dadaahhh"
Can you whistle?
yup! 
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
noooo. i don't want to hurt myself :S
Do you sleep on your stomach?
no, i always sleep on my back or my side. except when i'm sick.
Are you ticklish?
in some places :D
Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
with my family, on new year's eve. where? near my house. my neighbor always put up fireworks every new year.


wow that's a long questionnaire and my finger's tired so that's it :)
i hope you knew me better than before, LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment