11.11.10

how i met your mother LOL moments




Marshall: "Ok, I'm just saying that it's my wedding too and I should have a say in it."
Lily: "But I'm the bride. So, I win."
Marshall: "But I thought marriage is about two equal partners, sharing a life together."
Lily: "Right, but I'm the bride. So, I win."
-The Wedding. HIMYM  season 1, episode 1






[Barney's talking on phone to Ted in a deep voice]
Ted: "Barney..."
Barney: "This isn't Barney. ...but I hear that guy's awesome. All right. Listen very carefully. You will get your stuff back if you are able to complete a series of challenges. Number one, put on the suit. Number two, meet me at MacLaren's in an hour."
Ted: "How will I know who to look for since we've never met?"
[Awkward pause]
Barney: "...I look like Barney."
-Moving Day. HIMYM season 2, episode 18







Lily: "We should come up with a whole new last name."
Marshall: "Oh, that's easy; Lily and Marshall Skywalker."
Lily: "Lily and Marshall Hasselhoff."
Marshall: "Oh, got it. Lily and Marshall Awesome. Hey have you met the Awesomes? Lily, Marshall, their son Totally, and their daughter Freaking?"
-Something Blue. HIMYM season 2, episode 22




Barney: "You're the most awesome person I've ever met. Well, second."
Robin: "Right, first being you."
Barney: "No, actually, it's this guy I know who lives in something called the mirror. What up?"
-Sandcastles in the Sand. HIMYM season 3 episode 16




Barney: "Seriously. Jesus started the whole "wait three days" thing. He waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard that he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and then they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and then the dude would be like "Uh okayy, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the exact right number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, they're all in there "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", then BAM! He bursts through the back door, runs up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. Three days. We wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story."
-Three Days Rule. HIMYM season 4, episode 21





      [Ted and Marshall want to get Lily's help in breaking up Barney and Robin]
Lily: "Forget it, I'm retired. I'm out of the game."
Marshall: "But no one's better than you."
Lily: "I told you, I've sworn off that racket. I've gone legit, I'm a matchmaker now."
Ted: "Set me up with someone."
Lily: "Whoa, whoa. I'm just starting out."
Marshall: "Please you gotta do this. This relationship is killing them."
Lily: "I know it is, but I've learned my lesson. No more interfering. Let things run their course."
Ted: "It's two to one."
Lily: "Yes, but the one is me."
-The Rough Patch. HIMYM season 5, episode 7









watch how i met your mother ;)

this is one of the best tv show ever :D


"The great moments of your life won't necessarily be the things you do. They'll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I'm not saying you can't take action to affect the outcome of your life. You have to take action. And you will! But never forget, that on any day, you could step out the front door, and your whole life could change forever. You see the Universe has a plan kids; and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It's a scary thought, but it's also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working... Making sure that you end up exactly where you're supposed to be.. exactly when you're supposed to be there. The right place. At the right time.' -Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother














No comments:

Post a Comment